Sunday, February 5

WALKING DISASTER / BABY MAKER

Boy, this pregnancy sure is fun! NOT!! Well if you've been following my "saga" over the past month, you're probably clenching your knees together or slapping your hand against your forehead wondering "What the hell is wrong with this girl!"

If you're thinking that - just imagine what I'm thinking!!!

This week we went in on Monday with horrible contractions - that ended up not being contractions at all. Fortunately, the Ambien (the sleeping pills) were the answer to that problem. From that night on I've been sleeping great, feeling great and moving just a little sluggish.
Here comes the ice breaker....

Saturday we went to the Mall to get some last minute shopping things done. Hey, a little encouragement for labor wasn't a bad thought either. No go though. After taking a really long stroll I ended up with some light aches and just plain tired. No baby - obvioulsy. However, last night I started cleaning up Lexie's room while Milenko worked on Bella's disaster area. I stepped on one of her toys that found it's way under my foot and I did the splits. It wouldn't be that bad if I weren't 38+ weeks pregnant. An hour later I was in misery. I couldn't move from side to side or even get out of bed without Milenko's help. When we woke up this morning I figured I might as well be dead - it would be less painful and easier on my body. Milenko gave me the Tylenol to start the day and I started walking around the house as much as I could - even down to the corner of the court. My thoughts were I sprained a muscle and I just needed to break it in again like you would do a normal ache. Not the case here. Dad - don't read this. How on earth do you exercise your crotch so the pain subsides?? I haven't figured this one out yet so getting up and down is pretty impossible unless Milenko's lifting me up and down. I swear, I' m a walking basket case right now.

Enough whining - Here's the fun stuff. Theoretically we should be going into labor sometime tonight. Bella and Lexie were born on the 4th and 5th of the month. I always went into labor on Sunday and had the baby just after midnight (or within a few hours after midnight). I've always delivered early too. There's actually a possibility that we may have a little Dugo if things go the way they've worked in the past. Wait a second! Who am I kidding? This kid is probably going to be a week late with all it's problems it's been causing. Ha Ha Ha!

Well, next post should be an introduction to the Baby. If not, I'm certain it will be another choatic fiasco that's going on in our home. :-) Have a good week!

No comments: