Monday, December 12

December 12, 2005



Let me see if I can make this a little more interesting than Milenko's blog....

Today started off late. Lexie & Bella both have colds. Lexie woke up at 8:30 with her hair stuck to the dried snot on her face. Bella asked me for a tissue just as she sneezed and showed me this green slimy thing coming out of her nose, almost touching her chin. As for me, I was able to take a shower last night and so I went to bed with wet hair. It made waking up for me quite funny looking. Either I had great sex and didn't know it or I stuck my hand in an electrical socket. Last night was the first night in a long time that I actually slept well. Child #3 inside of me allowed me to sleep in a little. What a nice surprise!


It's almost noon and Lexie getting crabby. Bella is playing quietly by herself upstairs which means she's probably making dooie duty for me. We tried the potty training thing yesterday but weren't successful. Since neith of the girls feel well today, I'm skipping the training until later.

Off to administer echinachia gummy bears and cold medicine now. Milenko and I should be sick as dogs by Friday with our colds that we'll catch.

No comments: