Tuesday, December 13

December 13, 2005


Nobody slept last night except for Lexie. The colds have become a little worse than yesterday and now Milenko & I are feeling a little under the weather. It could be because of lack of sleep though. Bella woke up at 2:30 this morning and kept demanding our attention until somewhere in the 4am hour. We tossed and turned the entire time and never fell back to sleep. Milenko got up at 4am and went downstairs to play on the computer because he couldn't sleep anymore.

Although there wasn't much sleep last night, Bella did make it to preschool this morning. Hopefully she'll be nice and tired by the time she comes home from school. I'll give them a little soup and send both of them off to bed. I'd like to take the time to study for my exams (they're at the end of the month) but I think I better get some rest too. Let's just pray that Child-to-be will let me take a little nap without having a soccer tournament in my tummy!

Here's a cute picture of Bella & Lexie doing the "Oompa Loompa" dance at Baka & Deda's house on Thanksgiving.

No comments: